Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

aaaaaaaaand she's back...


As some of you may have noticed, I've been rather quiet on this blog for the past few months.  In fact, I would even go so far to say that I went a bit MIA - I wouldn't call it AWOL since I technically am the officer in charge, and do not need permission to leave.  Haha, lame.



The truth is that I stopped posting because I got kinda lazy for a week.  And then two weeks.  And then a month.  And by then, my backlog of posts had grown to the point where I was like, Noooo...there's so many to write! I'll just ....leave it for some other time. And of course...it kept growing.  Which in turn made me even less inclined to start.  Such a vicious cycle.



Anyway, after many complaints and encouragements from friends and family, I have now decided to unlazy myself and start again! So yeah, sorry to all the people who were waiting for me to post up reviews who now realise I don't actually have a legit excuse.  I'll make it up to you someday.  Or you could just follow me on Instagram and then you can see what you've been missing out on.



P.S. I've moved to Sydney.  Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment